Tuesday, November 27, 2012


Craftsy.com

The past two days I've been in Denver with the Craftsy.com team working on a course for Rigid Heddle Weaving - Beyond the Basics.  Tomorrow is the final day of shooting the lessons, then on Thursday I'll head back home.  This has been a real roller coaster ride.  Everyone with Craftsy.com is so nice, helpful, and professional and it is wonderful working with them.  But yesterday I was so nervous it seemed like I hardly got anything out in a coherent fashion.  They assured me I was doing fine and that I was making perfect sense, but I wasn't so sure....  

Today things felt much better and I got in the groove so it seemed almost like my normal teaching routine.  I love teaching weaving and am so happy to share what I've learned with others.  Being in front of a camera is a bit nerve wracking though.  However, it is fabulous to have my hair and makeup done by a professional!  Here I am on the set.


Being able to reach students via the internet is such a great opportunity and I'm thrilled to be doing this.  I'll keep you all posted about the class availability as I find out.



No comments: