Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Hanging

This morning I got to help hang several of my large pieces for an exhibit at Fox Fine Jewelry in Ventura.  It's always so fun to see how the big pieces look once they're hung.  It's difficult to see them completely when there's not a spot big enough to let them hang.  And they just don't look how they should when they're spread out on the floor.  Fortunately, Fox has a perfect wall for them!  Since the blog showed the last one on the loom, here's a sneak look at it on the wall at Fox.



I'm so pleased!  If anyone's available, the opening is this Saturday, November 10, 6 - 9 pm.  

Meanwhile, I continue to work on the Craftsy course.  I'm busy making samples and writing drafts for them.  Using the wonderful knitting yarns is letting me make some great samples.      
Right now I'm using some Trendsetter cotton, Bali, to make color and weave placemats.  Fun!


No comments: